Translate

Click here to SHOP!

Friday, June 20, 2014

crush me...

I had a fitful night of sleep last night.  It was one of those dreams that goes on and on.  I was in the most beautiful mansion you can imagine.  It was perfection.  It seemed endless it was so big...room after room of beauty.  The view was just as gorgeous, it was right on the edge of a blue blue sea. There was an enormous sparkly pool.  I'm walking through the house and wave upon wave start come crashing in on the house.  Windows are broken.  The floors start to crumble...the foundation buckles.  Chunks of plaster are falling from the ceiling and cracking from the walls.  I'm still just walking room to room terrified by the pounding waves and then I get to the overlook and the pool literally comes alive and even those waters come up and crash on the windows.  Water is all I can see.  I kept waking up and then going back to the same scary scenes.  I'm a big believer in God revealing things through dreams, so when I finally woke up this morning I immediately tried to figure out what in the world it all meant.  Was it just a stress dream?  Is it a warning dream?  Am I getting ready to go through some kind of trial etc...?

I've been feeling for a while like I've lost my voice here.  I'm busy.  Life has changed for me since the business has taken off.  I'm working and I don't hear promptings about what to blog about like I used to.  In the past I'd hear from the Holy Spirit and posts would just pour out of me.  I want that again.  I want more than anything for Him to use my life...  I feel dry. I know He's using me through the ministry of the cuffs.  It IS a ministry that much is evident, but it's others words and I know He has a word, a purpose, a platform for me.

So at the gym this morning I was thinking about the dream and listening to Kari Jobe and her song Hands to the Heavens came through my headphones and it was one of those moments, I'd have a thought and then she'd sing it.  I'd have a fear sneak in and the music would address it, and I felt like the song interpreted my dream.  It was the most anointed God moment.  I literally teared up and started crying on the leg extension machine...goosebumps.  And here's what I think the dream meant.



He's going to crash in on me.
Like a thundering wave upon wave pouring over me.  
His spirit will be felt SO strong.
My "perfect" outer shell will crumble.  
I'll be broken, but in a good way.
He will shelter me and keep me safe from the storm.
He's going to prick my ears to hear.  Yes Lord!  
He's going to shake my house, and fill those empty rooms.  
My eyes will be opened to things in the spiritual.
He'll have His way...


I know this is a weird post...but it was on my heart.  So I'm writing it down:) 







Be a blessing.





dreams and visions
music that ministers
promptings from the holy spirit
ears to hear

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails